Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Pier and Surf members,
Over the past 2 years I have read your posts and used them to get the maximum out of fishing in this area. I just want to say thanks to you all for the info you have provided. I only posted msgs a few times, but have always rcvd good info with each reply. The reason for this post? Well being in the USAF, Uncle Sam has offered me the opportunity to live in Hawaii for a few years, and I have accepted. Who wouldn't?? I will miss my fishing buddies from work, but its time to explore some different waters. If any of you want to hook-up with them, we normally fished at the Pax River Naval base, on Hog Point. We were the ones with the huge fire going at 3 in the morning. Many a croaker and striper have been muscled in there by us. Well, I wish you all full coolers of fish and the best of weather for this season.....Aloha...Jayallday01 :cool:

·
Registered
7,081 Posts
Jayallday01...Congrats and enjoy your new post. Lots of good fishing ahead. You can still post some of you new fishing adventures. Good luck and tight lines.

Catman.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts