Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I've got two to sell in the OBX. One I changed the reel seat and corked the handle. The other is like it is from the factory. Sold both on here a few times only to have the people no show

·
Registered
1,247 Posts

·
Banned
2,922 Posts
Do you really think someone would drive over 2 hours to sell a 85 dollar rod? Your really messed up, please don't answer
No, but I thought I might drive about halfway to the OBX to meet you and pick it up for him. Then, at the end of December, I'll be driving right through Greensboro, on I-40, and I could meet him on the way out. His only cost would be about $20 or so for my gas to pick up the rod. I live near Raleigh . . . So, guess I'm not the one who is "messed up", huh ?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
No, but I thought I might drive about halfway to the OBX to meet you and pick it up for him. Then, at the end of December, I'll be driving right through Greensboro, on I-40, and I could meet him on the way out. His only cost would be about $20 or so for my gas to pick up the rod. I live near Raleigh . . . So, guess I'm not the one who is "messed up", huh ?
Like I said you shouldn't answer. Me drive 2.5- 3 hours one way. That's 5-6 hours and $80 worth of gas to sell a $85 rod. Try to make yourself look like a nice guy your a fool not me.

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Do you really think someone would drive over 2 hours to sell a 85 dollar rod? Your really messed up, please don't answer
I've driven over 2 hours to sell a rod. I turn it into a fishing trip. Not really sure why you felt the need to be an ass about it.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I've driven over 2 hours to sell a rod. I turn it into a fishing trip. Not really sure why you felt the need to be an ass about it.
Because of people butting into a thread that shouldn't. The guy wants to buy I rod, I answered and have two to sell him. If your not buying or selling then this isn't the forum. Pick one of the others. I have Dare & Currituck county's the sportsman's paradise. No need for me to fish anywhere else !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts