Are you really that old or what:p

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Congrats Hat on #100;) Maybe you should change it to Hat100:D

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Sorry guys, I'm only 1/2 that age. Just checking to see if anybody realy looked at the birthdays, I guess they do. It is my b-day however and after pulling a allnight fishing trip I often feel that old. Thanks for the congrats guys and you can bet I'll have a good day getting ready for the weekend. Maybe Moma will get me some new toys....Tightlines

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
congrats birtday dude [ did ya see th head on that sucker ]:D hbday

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Hat 80 HP BD

Happy Birthday dude.
Wish
I could come join you for some NB fishing.
But, hard code freeze is soon and release date shorly after...you know how that is don't you?

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Thanks Husky,
I wondered where you have been. Thought maybe SWMBO had put the squeeze on your fishing trips. NBP is heating up, you need to join MC and myself ASAP. Take care my friend...Tightlines

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Hey Drumdum,

Thanks for the salute. I haven't been on the Mowire lately as the place has become more of a AOL chat room and not much of a fishing board. If I want a good report or info I go to HE, guess you get what you pay for. I'll be in Rodanthe in late Sept. got to check the house out from the rentel season and get some fishin in. If you see Sparky at RDT tell him Hat80 says hello. Take care & tightlines

·
Registered
823 Posts
HAT JUST KEEP DRINKING THE ENSURE keeps things nice and regular.....lmao:D

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Hat80

Happy birthday...I have you by 14 years..I wish I could be fishing at 100..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts