Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Offering to you local guy's 1st before the News paper....
Selling one of the most sought after hard to find Backwater Fishing Boats.
Its a 14 ft Brummett most popular by Flounder Fisherman for its ability to draft only inches of water as stealthy as possible. (Originally Built here localy)

This Boat is also used by local Guide and Legend (Captain Leo Hiles) the Blue Ghost.... for over 25 years.

If i kept it i would re-gelcoat it. It is in original condition being a 1974 could use a little attention. Or use it like it is.

Letting it go with a Galvanised Tilt trailer with guides for easy loading and newer lights. The springs and wheels are good.

and saltwater Minn Kota Trolling Motor & battery.

I am throwing in Life jackets and the Paddle.

Own this backwater Classic for only 650.00 or i may separate.
without Motor -550.

Keep in mind.... this is not the newer type of Boat with Center console Poling Platform all the bells and whistles. Its just like the ad says a simple Backwater creek Boat.

This would be an excelent candidate to be a Re-furbished Classic or modernized Micro Skiff, if someone was willing to put a little time into it.:fishing:

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PM me your E-mail i will try and get some when i get off work tonight.

After this i will post a pic in the Photo Gallery for a couple days before,
Closing the offer and Posting in the news Journal.
FYI- just to let you know because of the year of the Boat you will not have to Pay for a registration decal every year.:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Jig,

Do you still have that Brummett? Who made them? My understanding is they where made in Fla? I have a 14 ft that was given to me by my grandad from Port Orange, I fished in it for the better part of 30 years since I was two....lots of memories....I am trying to figure out how I am going to recondition the boat to keep it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.