Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,

I wanna know where the fishing is going down tonight. I will be out and about tonight so the rods will be whipping and the PowerPro will be singing. Where's the hotspot???:D

MC

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hot Stot

I am hoping that the hot spot is SPSP! I talked to a guy who went boat fishing at the Bay Bridge yesterday and was nailing into some stripers with cut bait. I am hoping they will be visiting me on the point this evening. :D

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
MC, The rain is supposed to be going down everywhere people will be fishing.;) This sucks!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Oldbay, what type of cut bait was working at SPSP? Hope the weather lightens up a bit for Saturday. What time you heading out?

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Hey MC,

I'm going someplace rain or not. All the rain dose to fish is keeps the crowds away, thier wet anyway. Check your b-mail....Tightlines

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey Hat80,

Im definitely fishing tonight. IM just debating on where i want to go. I know we said NB but I might want to try somewhere else. I ll give you a ring to see what you want to do.

MC

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Wrong Way, I dont know exactly what type of bait they were using chunks of. I am rolling out of DC @ 6, meeting a guy in Silver Spring and hittin the highway. I should be there just in time to get hit by lightning. Sweet.:eek:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Oldbay, if there's lightning in the area like last week they'll close the beach until it's clear. I think the rule is you can't fish until 20 mins after the last lightning strike. At least that's what the park ranger said. Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Heres the bay report MC, I'm down with it...Lets roll

Forecast as of 10:30 am EDT on June 20, 2003
Chesapeake Bay From Pooles Island To Sandy Point-

Chesapeake Bay From Sandy Point To North Beach-

Chesapeake Bay From North Beach To Drum Point-

Today
N winds 5 to 10 kt. Waves 1 ft or less. Rain...heavy at times. Thunderstorms also possible. Winds and waves higher in tstms.
Tonight
Light winds. Waves near flat. Chance of showers.
Sat
N winds 10 to 15 kt. Waves 2 ft. Chance of showers.
Sat Night
NW winds 10 to 15 kt. Waves 1 ft. Chance of showers.
Sun
NW winds 10 to 15 kt. Waves 1 ft.
Mon
SW winds 10 to 15 kt. Waves 1 ft.
Tue
SW winds 10 kt. Waves 1 ft.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
SPSP in the rain?

Just drove down Route 50 towards the bay bridge...traffic is jammed up big time...looks like a parking lot...lots of accidents due to the rain...

Good luck and leave earlier...

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Hat 80

Isn't 10 - 15 with 2 ft waves pretty nasty for the bay?
You using 6 ounces?

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Husky

What are you reading? It says..........Tonight
Light winds. Waves near flat. Chance of showers. I'll be there!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts