Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I couldnt stand being away from you guys that long. I would like to thank all for the kind words during my time of dispair. Although my passion for fishing is low right now this is still the one true hobby I have. What really caused all of this was my last fishing trip. I fished SPSP one morning after work and had the beach all to myself. The only thing I caught was an old Swim Sock and a broken off float from a crab trap. If thats not enough to break your spirits then I dont know what is. And I thought shoes were only caught in movies and cartoons. No matter what I will always love fishing even if im not loving it as much right now. I can promise you all one thing though, The next time a catch a shoe i will definitely have a camera on hand.........Tight Lines

MC

You guys are the best.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Okay MC

What is your schedule like late Thursday early Friday? I am hoping to get down to AI by about 5:30 am Friday morning and fish until about eight pm. If interested............ Well you know where to find me. :cool:

I honestly though something may have happen to Pop, so if you only caught a sock, at least it sounds like he is okay.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Thank goodness,

I was going to get you a box of bullets for X-mas. Welcome back my friend!:)....Tightlines

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
MC I haven't meet you yet; anyway welcome back and you can start a new thread "What is the wierds thing you have caught?'

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Uh, Master Caster

Just as I predicted....you couldn't stay away long. That's good news. What's even better is that I am glad I get to keep my Wallyworld special. Let me know when you want me to send my shipping address to ya. Post a couple pics of your setups so I can choose which one I want. Guess I can scratch new rod and reel off my Xmas wish list now. Looks like I'll have a new quality set up under the tree well before Xmas.:cool:

On second thought, keep them all. You'll have better use for them than I will. Except for the occassional shoe, seems you only catch fish on them. I'm use to catching all sorts of things on my multi purpose Wallyworld special.........boots, crab pots, rigs, shirts, etc....... Wouldn't want to fish with anything else! I would miss my lucky one. :rolleyes: Cause the way I figure it, sooner or later I'm bound to bring in something of quality. Well.......I'm hoping anyway.

Maybe I'll pull in a body one of these days. Been single way too long. Figure I'll have a better chance at snagging one accidentally than simply relying on site casting. Quick mouth to mouth/chest pounding (CPR) and I'm sure he would be good as new.;) If that failed, then oh well! He would be just another "deadbeat.":rolleyes:

Welcome Back MC!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts