Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's keep this fishing related. I want to go fishing tonight. First I have to help my son with algebra. So.......

I need to make a < with a_ under it. Basically I need to underline a "less than" sign. Can someone tell me how to do it on a computer?

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
634 Posts
hmmm got me...i dont think it can be done unless you have a special keyboard....actually..i really dont know lol

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
<

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Its a secret;) but all you have to do now is copy it and paste it where you want it.:D

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
:p I did it right here on the board. All you have to do is hit the underline(U) button right next to the (B)and(I) and then put the (<) sign in and it will automatically underline it. Also on Microsoft Word just hit the underline button on top and then type whatever you need underlined and it will automatically do it. Then all you have to do is cut and paste it to wherever you want it. :D

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
It mean less than or equal to in Algebra. :jawdrop: Mine will let me copy and paste it.:cool:

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jason

It worked, sorta. After copying and pasting it, everything else I type on the same line is automatically underlined.

BTW: Next time I see that FL FISHERMAN is online I will put on a depends before I ask a question.

You ok Kajun?

Thanks Jason.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
LMAO:D Right after you type the sign hit the underline key again and it will turn it off.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I omly needed one thing underlined. Oh my!:jawdrop:

Don't think I'll use Microsoft Works for this. That sounds like English to me. I'm taking one subject only on today. That's Math.

Thanks again Jason.:cool:

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
> There you go!:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts