Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As we are getting close to the first of the month, I nominate Sand Flea for the award of angler of the month. If it were not for the flea, none of us would have the P&S board we all use and love so much.

It's not a easy job to stay ontop of a board like this and the flea has put his heart, soul and money into keeping this board at the top of the fishing sites.

So lets hear it guys, Sand Flea for the Oct. angler of the month! The man has my vote....Tightlines

The flea and a nice fish, you think that smile could get any bigger? ;)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Greetings Hat80!

I'll second that! He's not only the owner/operator, he's also an active "member" who posts plenty of good advice on when, where, and how. And besides all that, he still finds time to wet a line and catch a fish or two!

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Okay, I third the nomination, and if the "Fleas" own bylaws prohibit him from being able to win, then, since this a a demacracy(?), I say we as a majority must change said bylaws, even if against Sand, and make sure he is the winner. Thanks for all you do here SandFlea.:D

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pizz on any bylaws!!!

If he won't except the title, I'll hack into the system and make the changes myself....:eek: The fleas had a bad week, lets show our brother some love!....Tightlines

·
Registered
906 Posts
Angler of the month

Acknowledgement for a job well done is never self serving. You did not compaign for the award, not did you convertly seek it. The award as I understand it, is made by the board members of pier and surf. And they have chosen you, my friend as their recipient for Ocotober. It is not that you can deny it or push it off, it is their desire that you receive it and for my two cents...you shall... Accept it in the manner in which it is offered..... saltshaker

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
This is long overdue Great job hat for nominating Sandflea He is the best choice and I think the vote will be a landslide win

Sandflea Top Angler.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.