Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have'nt been on here in a long time, I am living right on the beach on 13th bay street. Me and my girlfriend fished last night an caught some nice bluefish and a shark and small croaker. I will be fishing alot now that I am living on the beach so I will post plenty of reports. Hey whats up sand flea have'nt talked to you in a while how are you doing?

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I have'nt been on here in a long time, I am living right on the beach on 13th bay street. Me and my girlfriend fished last night an caught some nice bluefish and a shark and small croaker. I will be fishing alot now that I am living on the beach so I will post plenty of reports. Hey whats up sand flea have'nt talked to you in a while how are you doing?
small world...i'm right down the street across from 14th bay...haven't seen anyone fishing in a while, looking off my back deck...good to hear theres something going on out there even with the heat...might head out there one night, shoot me a pm if you wanna hook up and soak some chunks...

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Donnie, it's been forever! Glad to see you back.

It's about time for you to start spanking the puppy drum, if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
199 Posts
good idea, just got a report from a friend of mine who's telling me fingers are around the surf breakers behind Ship's Cabin, flounder during the day, specks and pups after dark...;)
sweet, is the ships cabin in ov looking for place to fish at night to get out of the heat.

·
Registered
227 Posts
small world...i'm right down the street across from 14th bay...haven't seen anyone fishing in a while, looking off my back deck...good to hear theres something going on out there even with the heat...might head out there one night, shoot me a pm if you wanna hook up and soak some chunks...

What? you guys are going to let me park in yalls yard? AND fish in your backyards????!!! how nice of you!!

haha just kidding, welcome back man,

Sgt, you are right! We definitely need a OV meet up! Only place I can think with adequate parking is End of Willoughby on Ocean View Ave, at OVP Parking (not sure how funny they are if you park and fish on the beach) or Ships Cabin area...

Let's plan something! I have to go back to work August 18th!! ARGH

1 - 10 of 10 Posts