Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good evening,

i have always fished AI VA, but i will be in OC for next week. Just wondering where on the surf i can fish down at OC. I am also considering fishing AI MD, wondering if there are certain spots i can fish there on the surf (meaning are some places no fishing)? Also is alcohol allowed on the beach. I will be parking and walking to the beach, no ORV. Any other info would be great. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
95 Posts
AI is good although i hear not much action happening right now maybe some bluefish. OC beaches are pretty flat and the only luck i had fishing on random streets were skates and doggies. i do hear north ocean city(above 100) gets better. besides that there is the inlet and the back bays. also if u are willing to go to delaware there is the 3 r's beaches.

- im pretty sure in MD u are aloud to fish at all times if there is no lifeguard present
- no alcohol also

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
AI is good although i hear not much action happening right now maybe some bluefish. OC beaches are pretty flat and the only luck i had fishing on random streets were skates and doggies. i do hear north ocean city(above 100) gets better. besides that there is the inlet and the back bays. also if u are willing to go to delaware there is the 3 r's beaches.

- im pretty sure in MD u are aloud to fish at all times if there is no lifeguard present
- no alcohol also
Federal side is alcohol allowed:D:D:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.