Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Making the OBX run tomorrow (1/17-18), any info/latest word on OBX Rock especially a beach bite is appreciated :D

Be runnin' and gunnin' the beach from north of Corolla to as far south as it takes including catchin' the boat to Ocracoke if needed :barf:

Will be checkin' PM, P&S VA&NC boards prior early Sat. am departures so if poss. help a brother out :cool: as getting on any kinda bite would be nice !

see ya on the beach and hooked up :)

`bucket

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Hey Bucket,
The Stripers hit the beach right in front of the "Rusty Ritz" on Monday, No I was not there. The OIFC said that on Wednesday a bunch of 40lbers were weighed in from the boats. My guess is you will come home happy. Good luck Man, I hope you get yours.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Yo Bucket…. What’cha driven? I’m out at that beach north of Carolla alot. Carova sure is a peaceful place, abit too peaceful at times.

I’m still waiting to pull a biggun outta there. My buds have gotten a few, seems they swim right buy my bait though. Aint found the right JUJU yet!

Anyway, may run into ya out there some time…….. and good luck!

BTW Rick on the Free Agent said he hit’em in about 10’ of water around the light house there early this week, Maybe Tuesday. The reports on that other board.

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Ain't technology great.You can e-mail me and I can check it via cell,so any reports are welcome.

I will be playing the part as Boy-Wonder with BatMan 2morrow(the Bucket)...so any real time info would be great!

All the fella's heading south-good luck and drive safely-we'll see yall 2morrow!

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THX Wilber !

Hic-lock,

1993 Ford F-150 regular 4x4 grey& black w/grey cap. Will have rod/cooler rack up front w/NCBBA plate, VA tag on back side. And your rig ?

Regarding last Tuesday, friend of mine was catching big ones out of the Four-O (boat out of Rudee Inlet) in 20' of water off the Lighthouse. He stated that he saw guys there on the beach fishin ? And FA in 10' ft water is better yet :D

Now if it happens and where from the sand this weekend, post NW blow - your guess as good as mine, but plan to cover lots of ground and work the info lines as much as possible especially the NS4D hi-tech ******* hot line AKA the Bat phone ;)

Although this whole super hero thing is kind of new to me :rolleyes:

BAM ! POW !! CRACK !!! (there goes another 8 ounce)

`bucket

1 - 5 of 5 Posts