Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering an impromtu trip to OBX this weekend - cost is my biggest concern right now since I didn't budget for the trip - any good recommendations of cheap motels? Anywhere between NH and Hatteras is fine.

Much appreciated -

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
There are several,but th link is my fav an prolly th cheapest I know of,cost not quality. :D Its short notice so no Guarentees.Favorite place on HI

PS its in Frisco,halfway tween th Point an False Point. :cool:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
To add to the low budget accomodations, the old Hodges Motel on Old Lighthouse Rd is cheap and no frills. It's about 100 yds walk to fish the jetties. Falcon and Outer Banks Motels allow pets so you can bring your fishing buddy too.

D

·
0 Posts
The "Sea Oatel" in Nags Head is on the beach, near the pier, and right near the 12 and 158 intersection. Usually around $35 a night in the off season and they have a fisherman's rate. Just toss out the name of some boat down in Oregon Inlet and they'll cut you a deal. Don't worry, they never check on you. They'll take pets, too.

Also, if you can hack it, the Hatteras KOA ( which I think is in Avon) has some cabins that are heated but not cooled. Good option for the fall.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts