Pier and Surf Forum banner

not knowing

15K views 107 replies 23 participants last post by  fresh bunker 
#1 ·
were are the fish gone to

#85 ·
thursday night

Went to chop tank thursday night got there at 8:00 pm and caught some more hard heads on shrimp they were 10 to 14 inches the bit seems to last til 1:00 am then i left at 2:00 am but caught some nice fish i got a dozen so til next time good times and tight lines!!!!!!!!!

#86 ·
saturday 6-26-2010

Iam going out on my bosses boat saturday evening and we are going to troll for some stripers at calvert cliffs and i will post if we catch anything and i hope everyone has a nice weekend and can get out to do some fishing so until then good times and tight lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#87 ·
Iam going out on my bosses boat saturday evening and we are going to troll for some stripers at calvert cliffs and i will post if we catch anything and i hope everyone has a nice weekend and can get out to do some fishing so until then good times and tight lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There should be some catches around there at the gas docks I caught 3
18-20 inch rockfish there earlier this month

#90 ·
saturday night

Went to chop tank last night got there around 8:00 pm tide was down and there where like 500 people on the bridge i did catch some more hard heads on shrimp and squid they were 10 to 14 inches and then i left at 3:00 am some skates around not a hole lot talked to dnr guy last night also and he said the easton side should be back open in 2weeks so that is good news hope everyone had a nice weekend til next time good times and tight lines!!!!!!!!

#91 ·
Went to chop tank last night got there around 8:00 pm tide was down and there where like 500 people on the bridge i did catch some more hard heads on shrimp and squid they were 10 to 14 inches and then i left at 3:00 am some skates around not a hole lot talked to dnr guy last night also and he said the easton side should be back open in 2weeks so that is good news hope everyone had a nice weekend til next time good times and tight lines!!!!!!!!
We went there Friday night, 10PM or so, it was pretty slow. Ended up with a few nice sized croakers and a few plump perch. It was one of our slower ChopTank trips, but we still ended up with 20 fish between us. We couldn't keep shrimp on our hooks, darn crabs.

I'll probably head back out next weekend. I'm glad to hear the Easton side will be reopening soon.

Thanks for the report!

#95 ·
fourth of july

Hope everyone had a good weekend went to choptank on sunday morning got there around 5:30 am set up 20 crab pots and was fishing caught small spots they was not any worth talking about but they all did go in the freezer for the end of the season i was there til 1:00 pm and only caught one crab and it was a female that had to go back until next time good times and tight lines!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.