Pier and Surf Forum banner

61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Thank you ? went to chop tank last night,got there around 9:00 pm and stayed to 1:30am only caught some cat fish and a few white perch was using shrimp,squid,and blood worms.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
thats cool i only live 12 miles away from chop tank fishing pier so it is nice to run down there just to see what is going on in person,and if i have anything to report i will

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Yes the weekend?????

I hope everyone gets out this weekend and have a good time FISHING. Iam going to pick my dad up tomorrow and we are hitting spsp for the evening.If i catch anything i will post the news. So enjoy the weekend and good times and tight lines

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
I went to matapeake fishing pier yesterday instead of spsp we got there around 2:00pm and stayed til 11:30 pm tide was low when we got there and it was up and still when we left we was using bw,shrimp,squid,elweyes,and crab aprons and we only caught 2 little white perch and 2 little stripers we was using four 10 foot poles and i was using my 15 foot one also and still nothing big i hope everyone had a good weekend and got to get out dont get me wrong i had a nice time with my boys and my dad until next time good times and tight lines

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
friday may 28 2010

Went to chop tank last night and caught some nice size cat fish. Got there around 9:00 pm and stayed to about 1:00 am got to get out so that was nice was using shrimp, squid, and night crawlers. I did not catch one white perch. Iam going to get out for a little bit saturday night if there is any thing to report i will. EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE AND FUN WEEKEND !! Cant wait to her some good reports until next time good times and tight lines.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
may 31 2010 monday night

Went to chop tank got there around 9:00 pm tide was low fished it to 1:00 am caught some cat fish i was using shrimp and clam snouts for bait other guys on the bridge was catching small spot and white perch so that is a good sign I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GOOD WEEKEND so with that said until next time good times and tight lines!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Where are the three 3r's located at iam always looking for new places. so if you can let me know i would really like to know and thank you

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
This past weekend june 5 2010

Went to tilman island got there around 6:00 pm and stayed to 2:00 am caught some hard heads they were all 10 to 12 inches long caught them on squid and shrimp had a real nice time me and my dad and then i went to chop tank sunday night and only caught about 20 cat fish they was fun to catch as always caught the cat fish on shrimp and night crawlers i hope everyone had a nice week end until next time good times and tight lines

61 - 80 of 108 Posts