Pier and Surf Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Northumberland Co. - spent the majority of the day out on the water paddling some fishy shoreline. The mosquitos were bad getting on and off the water and my arms are tired, but I tagged and released a hand full of puppy drum between 14-17" and a half dozen small speckled trout. Not as many rockfish around but did manage 4 schoolies. Two small flounder came out to play as well. Then at the end of ebb tide I caught this 25" release citation spec. Was a great fight with a good tag and release.:tup:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
WTG GOOD:fishing:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was pretty close to shore when caught so i put him on the stringer, paddled slowly to shore, layed out the tape, measured, tagged, and released him. Since I was going for a release citation, I wanted to lay it out cause I couldnt get a good picture and I had no witness. He swam away tired but in great shape. I was happy.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
how about reding the regulations 14 and up.your cuestion lets every one know you dont fish mutch.:fishing:
How about reading a grammar book, your spelling lets everyone know you didn't go to school much!

iffn ya nu how to reed ya mite had ben able to uterstand da cuestion.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how about reding the regulations 14 and up.your cuestion lets every one know you dont fish mutch.:fishing:
and apparently you dont spell much player!:popcorn:
No need to worry about his post, I handled it by giving an explanation... It was a simple question that got a straight answer... Leave it, no need to muddy up the water in here... thanks.

·
Registered
127 Posts
speckle

i did not nknow my speling had to do with fishing and regulation .my pint of view is th 14 and up is kipers.by the whey i whent to school in Puerto Rico.im prity shuar thears som other with the same problem as well .albert ainstain whas considerid a jinius iven he whas ilitered culdent reed .i at les know whats reding and COMPRIHENTION to be able to folow the ruls and regulations of game fising:mad:

·
Registered
59 Posts
You did not comprehend very well! You do not understand the question I asked so dont even bother to answer. I know the regualtions very well. He said he released the fish in his report but in the picture it is on a stringer (which usually means you are keeping the fish). I asked him HOW he released the fish if it is on the stringer (see above ^) and he answered with a good reason and I understand. Im sure Einstein would understand that.

Not to be rude but your making you self sound like :spam:

·
Registered
127 Posts
its not about the posing anymore its about moking others defishencys ya wer alredy rood by doing so every bodyhas difects no one is perfict.:--|no one shuld have the rights to moke some one elsys speling problems .i thaught this whas pier and surf not english class.

·
Registered
127 Posts
english class

:fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing:not speling ,english or gramer class:fishing::fishing::fishing::fishing:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.