Pier and Surf Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
It is now 2017, what is the current status of this? I will be down in a few weeks and people have told me that the north jetty is a good spot for fishing. Any info is much appreciated, such as where is entry and where would one park?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have not been down thee since the hurricane last year so not sure if the access is all messed up or not. I wont fish the surf till the water warms up in a couple of months, I fish only the march areas this time of year.
There is one public access parking spot. I forget the name of the road, its on the right and one of the last streets before the guard station. You can either park and walk to the guard station where there is access down to the water or where you park a little down the road to the left is a public access point to walk down to the water. Again I do not know the condition on the access points since the hurricane

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I have not been down thee since the hurricane last year so not sure if the access is all messed up or not. I wont fish the surf till the water warms up in a couple of months, I fish only the march areas this time of year.
There is one public access parking spot. I forget the name of the road, its on the right and one of the last streets before the guard station. You can either park and walk to the guard station where there is access down to the water or where you park a little down the road to the left is a public access point to walk down to the water. Again I do not know the condition on the access points since the hurricane
Dolphin is the street on the right. The access looks very rough. I'm not for sure if it will be opened this year. I went by 2 weeks ago and it was a stack of debts.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts