Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This report is from The Southern Maryland Voice. The Voice is the main paper in North Beach. I never gave these guys a interview, they picked it up on their own. They got my name wrong and some of the info, but it works for me. The media is picking up the story and the website and thats what we want. Look out Mr. Mayor, your busted :D ....Tightlines

Click on the link below for page 12

Boycott North Beach Maryland

]Page 12

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Two more interviews today,

one with the Baltimore Sun and one with Saint Marys Today. The journalist from the Sun said last year the city of Baltimore tried the same thing with a pier there and the paper got it opened back up. She agrees something in NB smells fishy and it's not the pier...Tightlines

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
I'll let you talk later...

Hat,

Seems the Mayor did not let you guys speak when you wanted to when he said "You'll get a chance to speak later" and then when you got your chance to speak he said "The conference has already made it's decision" :( What kind of bull is that? Guess they made their bed so they can sleep in it now!

Thanks for representing the fisherman who really care.

...And that was one of the new spots I was going to try this year too!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sandcrab,

the funny thing is they invited us to attend the meeting. I made sure there were NB residence there to speak as I don't live in NB. The town council members assured us that this could be talked out. Then they kicked their own town folks to the curb without a word from them.

I'm sure they thought I would just go away and were shocked when we did show up. These days they know I'm here for the long haul and it's a real problem for them. Thanks for everyones support....Tightlines

1 - 4 of 4 Posts