Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI JC
"WILL YOUR ARROGANT MAYOR HAVE NORTH BEACH PIER READY FOR THE 2004 SPRING SEASON & HOW ARE THE REPAIRS COMING ALONG"

I WISH YOU AND YOURS A MERRY CHRISTMAS & LOTS OF GOOD FISHING FOR THE NEW YEAR
:D :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Hey Stranger how the heck are you?

As far as North Beach goes they have started repairing but the foundations are bad. They are doing a lotof support work and are in the process of doing the repairs. The boardwalk and pier got hit pretty hard. There is a large hotell three or floors going in across the street from the pier. The area where the little grocery store was is where they are doing the construction. They alreadty have the elevator shafts built. There is another lage hotel almost built across from the Rod and Reel. Nothing to support them but they are building them.

Last I heard they are sticking to their guns about the curfew. One of the border patrol guys asked me if I was coming back to fish and I said no because the only time I fished there was at night and they took the best times away.

We shall see.

If I don't hear from you have a happy christmas and just remember eaverytime you fish " think big" probably will not help but you will feel better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts