Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The war on NB is moving along better than expected. This morning I have had e-mails and phone calls from several Newspapers requesting a written story and interviews. Looks like my work is cut out for me. No problem, they'll get what they want.

It is time to realy push this thing from the membership. If we beat them this time it will set a precedent that other jurisdictions will be forced to fallow. If they see we will stand up for our rights they may look at other solutions before they just close a pier or beach.

If youv'e sent in a petition I would like to thank you for your support. If not, get off your @ss and do it! It only takes a few minutes. The action you take now may save your local spot one of these days! Don't just talk the talk, walk the walk!

If you send one in and want to be added to the supports list? Be sure you Cc: send me a copy of of the petition that you sent. It is the only way I can verify you sent one in and the only way you will get on the list. Thanks again, Hat80

Click on the link below to access the petition:

Boycott North Beach Maryland

Sea Critter
TopSnipe
Naiad
Master Caster
Fish-On
Anthony
jcreamer
BigT
OldBay
HaPPyPapPy832443
FL FISHERMAN
Reddog1
Cdog
Granpafish
Surf and Turf
obxfishman1
piersi OO
HuskyMD
JerryB
littlefry
the rhondel
SPIDER
TunaFish
SEABASS
jangwuah
Smoothbore54
Runes
Hat80
emanuel
skunked
Ponchojoe
aero993
jackson
Shaggy
Drumdum
Catman
Big Rad
oldsalt
Macman
Young Buck
Sandcrab
INDIO
chest2head&glassy
LongRanger
Kozlow
cocoflea
wizardude
FisHunter
fishnkid
Blue Heron

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Nice job Hat80! Keep up the good work!:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Fine job Hat80!

Fine job Hat80!

Earl Kelly at The Capital is a decent reporter who covers community/government issues and does good phone interviews.

[email protected] will get him.

If you send an email with a few lines about the NBP Boycott and attach the Petition to the email he will probably get right on it.

On Tuesdays he generally covers Queen Anne's and is over here.

If there is an internal jurisdictional thing about who covers what for the paper then Earl will help you with that.

My guess is that you will get all you need.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Runes,

thanks for the lead. The e-mail has been sent to Mr. Kelly....Tightlines

·
Registered
23 Posts
News Articles

Please save or post the articles (if any) on the Pier and Surf website or post the URL so that it can be visited by everyone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts