Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When two "H" 80 told us about the shucking and jiving that was going on at NB we were devastated. Now that one of our favorite spots has been devastated its time to put differences aside. I with HH80 when he wishes the best to the good people of NB. All others living there need a spiritual awakening. We all have things in out backgroung that we would like to make right. Lets hope that is the case with those at NB who wrongly accused fishermen of all manner of misconduct. We surely could tell them who it is that keeps the noise going at night and pulling those holloween pranks on the rec. areas on the Boardwalk. Having said all that let me not say that all fishermen are respectful of the pier and residents. Let me propose a coming together of the non-resident fishermen (of good will) and the residents of NB.When and if the state decides to rebuild P/S will work with those in charge to keep decorum correct on the pier and report any misconduct observed on the boardwalk and rec. areas. To all P/S folk. I have never met a nicer group of people. I know that if the citizens of NB got to know us they would think the same. Hat! Holler at em. Thanks for listening folks sorry for the long windedness. Tightlines soon.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I would agree but believe me itis not the residents. I live in North Beach and have talked to the residents. They have been in the dark on what has been going on. I talked to some of the merchants and they did not know. The locals are understanding and are willing to work things out. Most of them do not see anything wrong. It mostly the people along the broadwalk and the mayors crew. They are the people with the money and the people who want the pier area to become private property.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts