Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished N/B last night until 1.30 am caught some medium size blues ,few nice size spots & perch it was a beautiful night to fish
Yes the pier open 24. 7 at the moment , I was told as a trial run ,if conditions get out of hand they will go back to 11 pm closing time.Bathroom was also an issue people were using the fishing pier as bathroom they installed 2 temp johns at the side of the welcome center
If the weather conditions permit me thursday 10/15/08 I shall be there after 7 pm :fishing:;):)

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Fished N/B last night until 1.30 am caught some medium size blues ,few nice size spots & perch it was a beautiful night to fish
Yes the pier open 24. 7 at the moment , I was told as a trial run ,if conditions get out of hand they will go back to 11 pm closing time.Bathroom was also an issue people were using the fishing pier as bathroom they installed 2 temp johns at the side of the welcome center
If the weather conditions permit me thursday 10/15/08 I shall be there after 7 pm :fishing:;):)
If I get off in time Annette and I will stop by and say hello.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
are they still charging!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
no they stopped charging for the year

·
Registered
44 Posts
Is parking available at NB?

Have not been there before but I might try to fish there before winter is here. So what see so far is the pier is open 24hr and no charge to get to the pier. The only thing left is how's parking? Is it close by the pier and is there fee to park?

Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts