Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
You going to IRI tomorrow? I thought that you were gonna stay until after the IRI clean-up. That's a heck of a drive to drive back home from AI the drive back to IRI in the morning. BTW do you have to work on Saturday next week? I am gonna try to get friday off so me and Jason can meet you up there at AI. Hopefully we'll get into some drum and stripers.
-Anthony

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hit Ai, got skunked. Yes going tomorrow, but figured 6 hours sleep in a bed would do me better than more skunks. Off Friday, should be able to get there between 8 and 9. Let me know.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Hey shaggy we should be able to get back to you by tuesday morning on whether it will be a go. What time will you be able to fish to on saturday night.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have to be at work Saturday at 9am Means I'm down for day, have to leave AI by 9ish Friday night.

But it's alllllll good. Let me know if ya'll in for the day !

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Ok will get a hold of you tuesday. You know the WARRIORS are going to make a weekend out of it.;) :D

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, the "warriors" are taking the weekend off. What, you and Anthony plannung your scam? ;)

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Yeah we were hoping to catch a 50 lb red drum and paint him black so he looks like a tog and sneak him on the charter sunday.:p :D

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
:jawdrop: I don't even get into that game at all. It seems every year Navy whips em anyway. Last years 63 to 7 spanking.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Now my Marlins that is a different story! Hee Hee:D

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gotta go. IRI 6:45, means bedtime for Bobo. Night Jasonbobboy, Night night Anthonybobboy. Til evermore.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
nightie night shaggy don't let the bed bugs bite!:jawdrop: :barf:

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Das right! Lets hope the phins can take it to the Giants tomorrow and make it a clean sweep for the weekend.:D

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hey Shaggy

I got a 4 days off coming next weekend. That is the weekend we are going on the Tog trip. Hey,how About AI one of those nights. Let me know what you can get into and ill be there. The Trip is sunday so Friday would be cool. If you cant go then we can always hit the Narrows again.........Tight Lines.

MC

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Greetings All!

That's right -- you guys use up all that youthful energy chasing drum. Ed and I will be arriving in Rehobeth about 3:00 PM, get the beer chilled, feed our faces, and hit the sack for a good night's sleep before the Tog-O-Thon (or in my case, the Ton-O-Thong!) And while you guys are still waking up in the cabin after the run out to the fishing grounds, Ed and I wll be at the gunwhales reeling in blackfish....

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, just found out my dad is coming up from South Carolina end of this week and suppose to meet up with him Friday night between 7 and 8, so AI Friday is going to be a no go. Narrows sometime after midnight Thursday would be possible. Let me know your schedule and we can meet up. If after work Thursday, could be there around 1am Friday morning. Other than that, can fish Friday up until about 5pm.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Thursday after Midnight is good for me

Thats fine with me because i dont have to work. Ill talk with the toad-king and see what he has planned...........Tight Lines

MC

1 - 20 of 23 Posts