• Someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He's a die hard fisherman who just happens to be six years old. He's got my vote - Any others?

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
That boys got my vote!

He's a pure fishing fool and has all the lingo down too. ;)....Tightlines

By the way, he likes his photos BIG just like his fish!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Thank You

Thank you all for the nominations, It seems that just a few months ago Liam was wielding a 3' Zebco around the salt and I finally got tired of the darn thing rusting and turned him on to his first Penn and Ugly Stick spinning combo, after many late nights and long days he is now a true fisherman..He is now throwing my 7' rods with much larger reels and actually catching fish..thank you all for your patience with the little guy..I have tried to teach him respect for all aspects of the sport as well as respect for his fellow fisherman..angler of the month would not mean too much to him now...I think the award should go to those fisherman who have been plying their trade for a much longer time than Liam.I intend to keep on feeding his hungry soul with all of the info that I know and learn and I hope that you all will do the same for him as well as any other children that you know or come in contact with..our sport is truly one for a life time! Thank you and we hope to see you all again on the water! Murphman and Liam

1 - 5 of 5 Posts