Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There management say they dont have resources to let us fish at night.What a lie!!! Pointlookout has never had employees at night from day one.Doesnt cost them anything.In fact they make money.Also its killing local businesses that dont have the fishing business anymore.I contacted senator Cardin,Along with congressman Hoyer.The freaking head of the parks even lied to them.If you want to lodge a complaint contact Mr.Hager or Bill Anderson who both lie about reasons of parks shutting down our parks.Our money built pointlookout for night fishing and its pathetic to shut it down.HERES THERE NUMBER BLOW IT UP!!!410-703-5952....Blow them up.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
It’s not a lie if they mean all their man hours are used up cleaning the place all day after the hordes of litter bugs trash the place. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
36 Posts
i been upset that we cant use PLO or pier at night. This one great place to fish at night and like was it really about china virus or that they wanted to cut night fishing budget for other sectors and virus present them sweet thing on cutting budget....

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Shark as far north on the Potomac side as you can, where the rays go bat chit. There’s so few people in the general area that Earl’s comment is well whatever. It’s not the locals they are cleaning up after. Not even close.

·
Registered
235 Posts
i was at the point on sunday. nothing going on.landed a few flounder to short to keep.landed some nice size perch.a lot of baby croaker hitting. drifting all day. 🍻

·
Registered
235 Posts
i saw some at the 7 eleven at solomons on friday when i was at west marine.the little bait shop at solomons was not open on friday morning,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts