Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Hey Andypat...love your posts. Brings back memories when chasing crappies was an annual ritual with my son in the New York reservoirs. We are now planning a new tradition with my three year old grandson. Fishing the Maryland reservoirs and local ponds for crappies and other pan fish. Keep them posts and pictures coming.

· Registered
4,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is nice to now start with your Grandson. Thank God for pan fishing. Older men and kids love them. What part of NY did you live? My best friend in FL. was from up state NY. NY Richard was what they called him. He was my fishing buddy and best friend. This is NY Richard. Fish Fishing Fish Fisherman Recreation
Fishing Recreation Fish Recreational fishing Jigging
Fish Fishing Fish Recreational fishing Recreation
Fish Fishing Recreational fishing Fisherman Jigging

· Registered
21 Posts
Hey andypat,

My son lived in Maryland and I lived in Pelham Gardens New York, just below Westchester County. We fished the Muscoot Reservoir during the early spring crappie run. There was a spot there with gigantic bluegills too. Anyway, that was a yearly tradition. From there we moved on to salt water fishing out of City Island N.Y. We have some great memories from those days. My son still lives in Baltimore Md. and has a three year old. Just about the time I started my son fishing. Looking forward to some pan fishing with both son and grandson. He lives near Liberty Reservoir so we are going to give that aa try. Looking for access to smaller ponds nearby too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.