Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this note today from someone at the DNR. Figured I'd pass it along. Way to go, folks. :)

Don't ever let anyone tell you that it does no good to organize these sorts of things and that there's nothing you can do to improve things.

----------

To Those Who Participated In The Choptank Clean Up,

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the clean up at the Choptank River Fishing Piers in Cambridge, MD. The enthusiasm they showed during their volunteer work spread to others on the pier that evening. Other visitors were inquiring as to how they could help. The volunteers showed a caring for the local fishing area which I hope others will acquire. It was a wonderful way of leading by example.

Respectfully,

Park Ranger Mary Ann Cantwell
Choptank River Fishing Piers

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
CUDOS TOYA

Way to go P & S Members Who Participated In The Choptank Clean Up. You all did a great job and should be proud of it.:D

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
It will catch on

The cleaning up of place will spread;next thing you know other states on the boards will do this.It spreading to Deleware now.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Hey we don't plan on just stopping after this. Hopefully this will be an annual thing for all the fishing spots. The DNR Ranger that wrote that is very nice. She was the one that drove the truck up and down the pier while we picked up the trash. Very cool Flea, looks like we are getting a reputation. A good one!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts