Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i'm a newbie to the fishing scene here and i was wondering if i could get some suggestions as to wheres the best place to fish near the D.C. area. By the way I like to keep the fish that i catch so places where you guys feel most comfortable eating the fish is apprecistrd. Thanks

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Welcome to the forum Big1Willy. If you like to eat what you catch stay away from the Potomac, at least around the DC area. Within an hour from DC you can fish Sandy Point, Matapeake, Romancoke, North Beach, and the Choptank Pier if you want to drive another hour or so. You can click on Hot Spots for directions. To find out what's biting where visit the forum daily. That's what most of us do. If you'd like to meet a bunch of the TidalFish folks, do a little work, have some good eats, and get in a little fishing how about joining us Saturday morning at SPSP. It's not too late to join in. Don't worry about not knowing anyone, either do I other than on line.

Catman.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Big1Willy welcome to the board,I would go to Sandy Point State Park on Sat. but my better half has me doing chores,anyway check us out and see what you can learn.The guys and gals on this board are #1 by my book,they've helped me in many ways. If you should go to SPSP on Sat. look for catman he'll be wearing RED he loves that color and you can learn alot from him and the others. Good luck. Bring your fishing stuff. :D :D TRIGGER

1 - 3 of 3 Posts