Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my bonus room set up. Built myself a work bench designated to myhobbies. Looking to get into some serious building now that I got the room. Table is 15'7 x 24. I made this table and a 36X96" table for m wife all out of 3 sheets of ply. Used 2-3/4" A/C and 1-1/2" A/C. Two great hobbie tables for less then a hundred bucks. I'm happy with it.

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
looks great. Hope you have a better seat planed since you will be spending lots of time there.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Sooo, and taking into account the various articles up there, I'd hazard a guess that your hobby is....doll making?
/ducking

Looks pretty sweet.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Those rods look good with the reels on them, but I would cover the reels to keep out dust and shop dirt?

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Great job. Looks good.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All you need is a wraping machine and then wait for the divorce papers:D
Going to be buildiong my wrapper next weekend. As far as the devorce I don't think so. What you can't see behind me is a 36X96 scrapbooking table I built for my wife. so even when I am working in the room she can be in there nagging me too. Also have a tv, couch and full sized beer fridge. The nice thing is this bonus room sits above our two car garage so space is not very limited. :beer:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Going to be buildiong my wrapper next weekend. As far as the devorce I don't think so. What you can't see behind me is a 36X96 scrapbooking table I built for my wife. so even when I am working in the room she can be in there nagging me too. Also have a tv, couch and full sized beer fridge. The nice thing is this bonus room sits above our two car garage so space is not very limited. :beer:

is it set up for a keg?... :cool: if so whatcha got tapped?...

·
Registered
964 Posts
Now go out and hit Lowes/Home Depot. Find their linolieum (sp) flooring section and find a long cut of scrap - should be easy to find a long roll of something under 3' (wider than your table). Grab some flooring glue and some corner moulding. Finish that job up right. Will cost you $20 and an hour of your time and will have that table looking as finished as the rest of your room.

Looks good. Giving me ideas that my wife will not like AT ALL - lol.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now go out and hit Lowes/Home Depot. Find their linolieum (sp) flooring section and find a long cut of scrap - should be easy to find a long roll of something under 3' (wider than your table). Grab some flooring glue and some corner moulding. Finish that job up right. Will cost you $20 and an hour of your time and will have that table looking as finished as the rest of your room.

Looks good. Giving me ideas that my wife will not like AT ALL - lol.
Even better then lenolium is white wall board. 4x8 sheet ripped down. Works as a write on whipe off and cleans up very well. I already skinned the wifes table with that. I don't have apick of it because it is still a mess. She is very un-organized

Dale,
Not tapped yet because I use it for party food too when need be. Otherwise Yuengling would be a flowin!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Thats cool you share your man cave with her. I would have to do the same if I had tha space.. Cheers:beer:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts