Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone who has read Salty's posts or fished with him knows the guy knows his stuff. For that reason I asked him if he'd like to be the Virginia board moderator and he was gracious enought to accept.

This establishes him as the go-to guy on Virginia fishing. Salty, thanks again for agreeing pitch in.

sf

·
Registered
169 Posts
Thanks for the vote of confidence, we've got a great board and I hope we can keep it that way. I feel really lucky knowing most all of you folks out there on the board and look forward to meeting and fishing next to all of you that I have yet to meet up with out there on the water.

I wouldn't necessarily say I am the "go to guy" on the board because it takes all of us to keep this thing up and running and we all have a lot to learn and share with each other, and I look forward to learning and sharing with everyone.

Thanks again and tight lines and blue skies,

Salty

·
Registered
288 Posts
Good call.

Met him once and am very impressed with his knowledge, But... As moderator, you need to leave at least one Cobia for me..

Tommy

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have never posted before, but have read nearly every post. So, great choice! Good luck Salty!

Originally posted by Salty:
Thanks for the vote of confidence, we've got a great board and I hope we can keep it that way. I feel really lucky knowing most all of you folks out there on the board and look forward to meeting and fishing next to all of you that I have yet to meet up with out there on the water.

I wouldn't necessarily say I am the "go to guy" on the board because it takes all of us to keep this thing up and running and we all have a lot to learn and share with each other, and I look forward to learning and sharing with everyone.

Thanks again and tight lines and blue skies,

Salty

------------------
Hooks Up, Guys and Gals!!
Take Care and God Bless!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Wow, ya'll are certianly making me feel accepted and I thank everyone for the kind words. I certainly hope I can live up to the expectations.

Custer, I wouldn't worry about the cobes, I'm certianly not puting any dents in the cobe population this year. I was out there yesterday, two cobes caught little ones, one on a gotcha, one on bait (?). NO SPANISH, only three threadfins all day. Even with all the chum in the water.

Tight lines and blue skies,

Salty

G

·
CONGRATS SALTY

I ALWAYS KNEW THAT YOU WERE THE "MAN", NOW YOUR THE "MODERATOR". I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU SOMEDAY......I'M ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WAYS TO IMPROVE MY HOOK'N&SLING'N.

PEACE

·
Registered
169 Posts
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to bust my chops... and I had a sneaky suspicion on who it would be when he got back into town... that's alright... I know where you live
heheheeee....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.