Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to my Cuz's junk yard , and baught a 93 dodge ram 2500 V10 magnum
6 months ago I got a 351 windzer for my 2000 1500 ram, I was going to take my 318 out and drop in the 351, But that plan fizzeld

I think the 351 will fit the 2500, my plans for this truck is , New paint, cut out the catt converters and strait pipe it, take the IFS out and get a strait axel, lift it and get some 38" tiers for it, and I want o make a wood bed for it

Iv been saveing money for a year and a half to do this

Befor I spend another dime on the truck, dose eny one know know eny one that has a old street Rod they want to get rid of , Iv been toying with the ida to reabuild a street Rod

im going to post pics start to finish

Matt

·
Registered
497 Posts
You need to do a little research on your trucks beacaue the 351 wndsor is a ford motor and only 1500 dodges after 2002 are ifs and they never offered a v10 in 93

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need to do a little research on your trucks beacaue the 351 wndsor is a ford motor and only 1500 dodges after 2002 are ifs and they never offered a v10 in 93
Yea just found out about the 351 thats ok thoe , Its getting sold for a used V 10

My dad Has a 93 V10 dodge ram With IFS

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Sounds to me like your spending money before thinking things through. Thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Went to my Cuz's junk yard , and baught a 93 dodge ram 2500 V10 magnum
6 months ago I got a 351 windzer for my 2000 1500 ram, I was going to take my 318 out and drop in the 351, But that plan fizzeld

I think the 351 will fit the 2500, my plans for this truck is , New paint, cut out the catt converters and strait pipe it, take the IFS out and get a strait axel, lift it and get some 38" tiers for it, and I want o make a wood bed for it

Iv been saveing money for a year and a half to do this

Befor I spend another dime on the truck, dose eny one know know eny one that has a old street Rod they want to get rid of , Iv been toying with the ida to reabuild a street Rod

im going to post pics start to finish

Matt
You've seen my truck and the solid axle conversation with 44's cost $10k. You need to slow the hell down and figure out what you want BEFORE you start buying parts that don't fit together.

PS follow the like so you can download a internet spell checker. YOU NEED IT!

http://www.download.com/ieSpell/300...dl-ieSpell&subj=uo&tag=button&cdlPid=10603528

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
PS follow the like so you can download a internet spell checker. YOU NEED IT!
QUOTE]

Spellcheck built into the reply window. Top righthand corner.

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
gotta have the lady in waiting before you can get to the queen. Make sure you save for want you want and not for what you can get.

·
Registered
277 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts