Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how is everyone doing? just wanted to get some suggestions on some fishing spots and what type of gear and bait is good to use arownd here. i have fished lynnhaven inlet as well as rudee, i have also given the cbbt pier a chance and i have no idea what i am doing wrong but it seems like i get skunked every time i go out except for the ones that are way to small to keep. im not familiar with surf fishing, but what i have done so far i like. any info would help. Oh yeah i am sure glad i found this page cause i have been reading alot of threads that have helped except i dont know what alot of your abbreviations mean. i can figure a few but give me time and i will get the rest.:fishing:

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
welcome to the family.

·
Super Moderator
3,417 Posts
Welcome to P&S!

·
Registered
192 Posts
seasons greeting ,presistence pays off,and good things come to those who wait,seagull pier will pick up, and you should have no problem catching a striper or two there,here within the next couple of weeks striper fishing is going to get better and better,good time to invest in some waders and hit up chicks beach or lessoner's bridge,welcome to VB(virginia beach)what a wonderful place to live and fish.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Was at CBBT pier monday 5am to 10pm.

Caught 3 nice tog during the day, some blue, striper and round head at dark.
CBBT is a very good place to fish, you just need to talk to people who catch fish to find out what kind of fish and how to fish for them.
I have been fishing there since the 70's.
I plan to go there this friday for tog and striper.
If you can go there i'll help you.

Hary
:fishing:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
welcome aboard lots of great info and people here just search the site and ask questions and im sure youll get answers!!! tight lines...

·
Registered
573 Posts
Welcome friend, this is definatley a good group of people that are willing to help out and take their surfishing very seriously. This board might not have the quanity of people on it others do but the help you get here is definately quality. Out of curiosity, how did you find out about P&S?I know when I meet fellow fishermen that seem like nice people I always invite them to join the club.

Ben

1 - 13 of 13 Posts