Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up fellow yakers. i just found this site and decided to join up. i live in Leland NC. i mainly fish fort fisher, the cape fear river and various places in the icw around wilmington as well as out past the breakers. i fish from a heritage redfish 12. i just started yak fishing in july of 08 but have been fishing my whole life. here are some of my catches since i got my yak.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
Welcome aboard. Nice ink by the way.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Welcome to the family. Great post. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
192 Posts
good on ya mate,i see your not scared doing some sharking on the yak,takes a litlle bit of guts,some might think your nuts.thanks for sharing,may the fish gods always be with you,check out youtube a guy is sharkfishing from his surfboard,TRIPPIN!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Nice side-eyes there! You've probably passed Uncdub13 (Ryan) down there paddling around. Say hey if you see 'em.

Skunk

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Welcome to the "Dark side! You'll never go back"
Nice:fishing: Congrats.
And yeah say Hi to me to"uncdub13" also and tell him I received the Sheros 6000
reel and it's a bit bigger than I expected so I guess I'll have to fish for bigger fish like you .

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
people think im nuts for just goin in the ocean in a yak let alone catching a shark from one. it is a whole lot of fun i havnt targeted sharks just caught them while trolling. but i plan on it when the weather warms up. thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts