Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!!

Just like the title says, I happened to stumble upon this great site while trying to do more research into pier fishing.

Little background info on me is I've loved fishing since I was a wee lad. Fished off a pier with my family when I first started out. Over the years I've fished deepsea off boats, I tried tuna fishing once, mostly off piers and sometimes off the surf. Everything pretty much self taught or what I observed from locals where I fished. Only really used live bait everywhere I went.

I recently got a nice little vacation home down in Port Charlotte and have found myself really fishing a lot while down there. So I decided to move fishing from the fun activity to the hobby category in my life. So here I am, doing plenty of reading from all the great posts of information here and I just wanted to say "Hi!" so... um. Hi. :)

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys here on the boards and maybe see some of you out on the waters/pier/beaches if you are in SW FL. Tips and tricks always welcome and appreciated :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts