Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I'll be running between the OC Bridge, Fishing pier, Inlet jetty & IRI for the rest of the season. If you see someone wearing a Liberty Oil cap, that's me.
I moved out here to Hebron from Baltimore in Sept. of last year and I'm goin for big rock and flounder until they stop running. A few doormats would be nice. I hear the flounder were hitting at the OC 3rd street pier so I might try that one to.

I wish I didn't sell my 23' Renken SeaMaster before I moved out here but I'll buy another one next year.

Catch you at the surf,

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Greetings ChesapeakeRocker!

You might want to include the Choptank Pier in your loop come this Fall... the 'Tank can give up some nice fish to the folks willing to put in the time!

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
23' :eek: Where you gonna use it at those places??? Hopefully will be making a few trips out there this fall. Hope to see you out there. And don't forget about AI.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be at the Choptank pier also. I have a cousin that lives at that hotel just on the west side and I'm sure he'd want to get his line wet to. Sounds like a good bunch of guys cleaning the place up.
Hopefully these thunderstorms will end so we can get out there and land a few. Not looking forward to glowing in the dark :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts