Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not really ive read on here for years but never made a profile.i plan on posting reports and pics soon, i normally fish seagull pier,lynnhaven,ovp,vbeach and buckroe again finally. i typically go after flounder from the pier so any advice is welcome.thanks for reading guys
:fishing: tight lines

·
Registered
120 Posts
I will be happy to trade any flounder advice for Shimano fishing tackle! JK :)

Now is the time to get out there for flounder, I have caught my biggest flounders in spring, seems like you have to wade through less dinks. You may be able to pick up a couple keepers at Gloucester/Yorktown area, it's a little closer to Richmond.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I will be happy to trade any flounder advice for Shimano fishing tackle! JK :)

Now is the time to get out there for flounder, I have caught my biggest flounders in spring, seems like you have to wade through less dinks. You may be able to pick up a couple keepers at Gloucester/Yorktown area, it's a little closer to Richmond.
how far is that away from richmond

·
Registered
120 Posts
I've got a Shimano problem too. Always loved their spinning reels and now I'm addicted to their rods.

Richard - I live in the near west-end. Can be done in 50 minutes if you speed a little, an hour driving the speed limit. Take the exit for rte 238 and go by the base. Check out the "Hot Spots" tool here on P&S, they have both piers marked.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.