Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody im chesapeake kid (dont laugh) i was givin that name by an old salt so I carry it proudly. but lookin forward to meeting some new fishing buddies. If anyone knows T-Bear tell him Warrens here. Thanx

·
Registered
633 Posts
Hey, welcome to the family man! Im sure you will find everything you will need on here, theres some very nice people on here with lots of knowledge! As far as kid goes dont worry your not alone!

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Welcome to the boards Warren!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am new as well bro, new to the board and new to surf and pier fishing. I will be moving to the North Beach area next month and look forward to purchasing my first surf rod and doing some fishing there. We should get some of these experts on here to show us the ropes next season. Pass aong the knowledge and all.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome chesapeake_kid

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am new as well bro, new to the board and new to surf and pier fishing. I will be moving to the North Beach area next month and look forward to purchasing my first surf rod and doing some fishing there. We should get some of these experts on here to show us the ropes next season. Pass aong the knowledge and all.
Welcome Huskysibe. Wow, moving to NB means you can fish every day. Just imagine the # of fish you can have in your freezer. May be you can host a one day fish barbecue for all P&S members. :beer:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Learn now

:rolleyes::rolleyes:
The time is on to learn now. It's still on out there at the ocean;)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah im back in school now myself been chunkin and bait fishing all my life and now lookin to upgrade to lures in the surf.

·
Registered
98 Posts
welcome aboard, I live right outside of DC but do most of my fishing down in VB. I do plan on starting to take the kayak out up here(its in vb right now) starting with the Shad run in the spring. If you ever get into kayak fishing, shoot me a pm and we can link up.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Welcome

1 - 19 of 19 Posts