Pier and Surf Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Shooter said:
With Al's luck it's either a guy in drag or a 6'4" amazon woman that likes to dress her boys up in diapers and makes them call her Momma,,, either way Al's in trouble :eek:
Al, ya better get real tight with the AC guys,,, no matter how it turns out ya might just need some tag team partners :eek:

Im Thinking your Right :D :D :D

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
wow. this is disturbing. and i dont mean in a good had 5 too many drinks kinda way.... otter thank you for ruining the chance of me being able to perform for the next 6months!

·
Registered
885 Posts
Will you gentlemen{???} [I use the term very loosley] please stop showing your a$$es and help the lady with her questions.

Pat, I apologise for this bunch of 'rowdies':rolleyes: . Actually, they are good fishermen and women and can be of great help to ya.:D I know a fair number of them and most are allowed out in public occasionally ... with the exception of Andy and Al ;). Now boys, play nice.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Couple of things:

First, I'm moving this thread over to the Lounge where it belongs. Second, I know some people think it's really funny to come up with a bunch of accounts and post as different people and stir the pot, but it gets on my nerves.

And for the 10 millionth time to the folks who just don't listen--foul language will get you banned.

·
Banned
946 Posts
sand flea said:
Couple of things:

First, I'm moving this thread over to the Lounge where it belongs. Second, I know some people think it's really funny to come up with a bunch of accounts and post as different people and stir the pot, but it gets on my nerves.

And for the 10 millionth time to the folks who just don't listen--foul language will get you banned.
haha sounds like someone ran an ip check...who is it?

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
More trouble then their worth.

sand flea said:
I know some people think it's really funny to come up with a bunch of accounts and post as different people and stir the pot, but it gets on my nerves.
Run the IP's and pull the chain, they make me :--|!....Hat

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

41 - 57 of 57 Posts