Pier and Surf Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
fishbone4_14_74 said:
OMG i think i would lose it if that actully happened Hey ( @ Y @ ) would you like to come to a P.S.Y.C.O. meetin its next saturday
I couldnt tell ya Darlin Might have me a Asian tied up or something. Nserch4Drum I PM'ed you my number like you asked. Call me after 8 sweety
:p

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
welcome...if you want to learn saltwater fishing, this is the place to be...and if you are of the female persusaion...watch out for N4SD...i'm sure there will be people fishing this weekend...rain or shine i'll be somewhere...i don't know your fishing skill...but a 7-8' spinning rod, 10-15lb test, and basic bottom rigs...2-3oz sinkers.#2-6 snelled hooks...and bait of choice...should be all set...good luck...

·
Banned
946 Posts
Nserch4Drum said:
Fred.....I knew he liked me....but I's thinkin this might be a lil over the edge.....if this is you Andy....I'm gonna keek yer a$$:D
bitches i just got off of a 16 hours shift workign in bumfawk saluda on teh bambulance...gonna be feeshin during the day tomorrow

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
What did I click on to a new person looking to learn how to fish Al looking for somthing sweet and Andy being accuesd of what. :D

Welcome aboard

·
Banned
946 Posts
Mrs.Fishbones said:
Andy is that all you do is start trouble and complain about it......lmao:p
why you complaing about me complaing? your jsut starting more chit :D :D :D

ive been locked in an ambulance for the last 36 hours and i wanna cause soem damn trouble

·
Registered
243 Posts
AndyUSCG said:
why you complaing about me complaing? your jsut starting more chit :D :D :D

ive been locked in an ambulance for the last 36 hours and i wanna cause soem damn trouble

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah ...............hehehehehehe

·
Registered
244 Posts
they are called "man tits" if I recall.
They come from smoking pots in adolesence and being milk fed way beyond reading age.

Or you can have them if you are a woman.

:D

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
With Al's luck it's either a guy in drag or a 6'4" amazon woman that likes to dress her boys up in diapers and makes them call her Momma,,, either way Al's in trouble :eek:
Al, ya better get real tight with the AC guys,,, no matter how it turns out ya might just need some tag team partners :eek:

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Some of yall let your imaginations run wild.

I never would have figured that name as a set of boobs.

I guess those @'s were a dead give away, huh? :rolleyes: And big ones too! :eek:

Now class....who can spell .... areola? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Ewwwww:eek: Man titties are hairy and nasty, ok well I am not who ever you think i Am as far as i know none of you have meet me since i just moved here from the mid west. Moved here for a change of pace and wow seems like alot of you here havnt seen a nice pair of tits. Like a school boy meeting there teacher and she was hot. But its ok everyone will get there chance at seeing me in due time , so lets get back to the subject at hand cause my titties isnt catching me any Fish and leaving drool marks on all the guys shirts :eek:

21 - 40 of 57 Posts