Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Remedial Group met yesterday. At that time, it was decided that a new one man chapter was needed. We decided, that Charlie Farmer would man The Western North Carolina Chapter of the Remedial Group. Welcome aboard Charlie.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I humbly accept

I wish to thank the governing body of the remedial group for the responsibility they have given me. I will strive to maintain the high level of mediocrity i have so far achieved in my short-long casting career.
charlie farmer

·
Registered
797 Posts
WNCC

charlie, congrats! but be very careful because some of us don't even rise to the level of mediocrity. welcome aboard colleague.

ralph

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tommy

Why are you laughing?
Easy big guy.

·
Registered
797 Posts
keep your friends close and your competition closer...

blaine, yeah, i heard through the "grapevine" charlie is trying his hand at backcasting. and he seems to have picked it up pretty good too. it would not surpirse me one bit if there were others out there as well [we need a 700' backcaster]. that is one of the reasons he got my vote; i wanted to keep an eye on my competition.
hey blaine you and bob did a great job at the "worlds" casting competition. you guys can take a bow.

ralph

·
Registered
797 Posts
BANG!

hi bill, things are just way too busy right now. crocodiles up to my a%& and the water is still rising. i hate missing those casting events but what are ya gonna do? it sounds like u.s. long distance casters are getting pretty serious huh? once again america rises to the challenge. and not a minute too soon as it just may save this sport. if nothing else it is obvious [to me anyway] that a re-match between the defending champion and the runner up is in order. can't wait to see that!

yeah i heard the iron chefs were at it again. Emeril has nothing on these two guys. BANG!

lastly, i think it is worth mentioning again; i applaude the efforts of bob and blaine.

ralph

·
Registered
680 Posts
ralph, yes they outdid themselves in the food dept.as i retired early i did not see they finale, but heard it will be difficult to beat

you would of been proud ot tres as he cleaned his truck. you could actually see 10-12in. in from the rear.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Billr

Hey Bill,

The Group is about to start the Remedial Group Big Fish Tour . Our first stop will be in the OBX. But we are also looking for east coast dates. Are you still keeping us in mind?

·
Registered
680 Posts
of course. i have been to IRI every day for the last week. not much to report. i've listened to reports on the radio etc. i don't know what IRI they are talking about, as it has to be a different place. when the fish are here, i will let you know.:cool: :cool:

hang in there anthony.

charlie is a good choice.

watch out for v. irby, poppa is on the way out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts