Pier and Surf Forum banner

New (kinda)

822 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Greg's Baitshack 
#1 ·
Just sayin hey to every one im kinda new to this site i was registered a few years ago i reckon but just got busy and fell off so ive just been lurking recently but felt i had to get back on this great site. Some of yall might know me as the boy that caught 3 of the 4 kings of Virginia Beach pier this past summer. I fish that pier most every weekend and some during the week in the summer time and ill be sure to post reports once i start getting out there and fishing.
tight lines- Patrick

#4 ·
Yea man Gail is awesome if you come out there any weekend from late May to the end of Augest Ill more than likely be out there. Itll be me and my friend Thomas we'll probally be the only 2 people out there pin riggin on the end just introduce yourself and if you fish out there with any regularity youll end up meeting some of the best people ive ever fished with or around.

#6 ·
Sounds good Patrick. I'll see you guys out there this year. I used to fish out there all the time, but not as much this past summer. I did set up a pin rig a couple times this past summer. Got ate up by little blacktips. Bad thing is everybody crowds up on the end of that pier to fish for sea mullet, blues, spot, and croaker. It can be a pain to get a spot out there some times. Plus, they make you pay extra for a third rod. I'll definitely see you out there this summer though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.