Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I was happy to find and join PandS, and I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I recently moved back to HR after being gone for four years, and am excited to get a line wet. I am originally from Michigan and have fished the Great Lakes and surrounding areas all my life. I spent 99-03 in HR and loved it, so I decided to move back permanently. I don't have much experience salt water fishing, so I am hoping to learn from all of you. Anyway, I am sure I will get to know some of you better as time progresses.

Thanks,

(Bulldog)

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Welcome to the island of inane and insane. Can you close one eye and squint with the other? Can ye say "Aye matey"?

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
BullDog

Where about's in Michigan are you from?

I grew up in Midland and fished both LP and UP; as well as few trip to Canada.

Did alot of icefishing on Houghton lake and Saginaw Bay.

Welcome to P&S.

·
Super Moderator
3,417 Posts
Welcome to Pier & Surf!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Orest

I am originally from Bark River (the U.P.) near Escanaba. I lived in Big Rapids the last four years, and have been to Midland a few times, and Yes I have done more than my share of ice fishing.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
I went to Ferris State in Big Rapids for my degree

Orest

I am originally from Bark River (the U.P.) near Escanaba. I lived in Big Rapids the last four years, and have been to Midland a few times, and Yes I have done more than my share of ice fishing.
in Computer Information Systems.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts