Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello P&S family! My real name is Jerome Myers. I have been reading your messages for the last year but now I'm an official member of the group. You guys are great. I amount of information that circulates thru these forums are amazing!

I'll be at Sandy Point this Saturday. Rain or sun I'll be there. I gotta wet my lines!! Look for a big black guy with a blue cooler, a green & white chair and a smile on his face because fishing is my #1 relaxation. :)

In case you guys didn't know, there will be a fishing tournament this Saturday on the bay. My co-worker is in the tournament and he told me that the rules are trolling only and no chumming. He also said that most of the people in the tournament will be launching Sandy Point because they have to register at the marina on Easton Shore side of the bridge, on the south side of the bridge. The good news for the people going to Sandy Point on Sat. is that he said most of the boats will be going south once they have registered.

SO maybe they will leave some of those cows in the water for us common folk who can't afford to be on a boat? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
I just called Sandy Point State Park office. I don't know if this is true or not but they said, we can fish until 9pm now. Thats when the boaters are suppose to leave too.

Can we still enter the park when its like 5am? dollar per car...

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Dollar per car stuff will not come until May 16th - that's when they go 24/7 for fisherman and boaters.

Susan at SPSP confirms the new late hours for fisherman and boaters. The park is now open until 9 PM. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome, BIG Bear. I, too am a new member and will also be at SPSP this Saturday. I plan to get to the park by 5:30. I believe you can't get in until 6am but I wanted to be extra early. I'll be with my two nephews and will look for you.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hello jerome you finally joined. I will call you 2-morrow.My brother is at the point right now I may have to work saturday You know you engineers are a pain in the rear
N Lazaropics

·
Registered
23 Posts
Does anyone know how early we can enter SPSP on a Saturday? I have heard 5:30am and 6am.
I'd like to get there as early as I can.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts