Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to whats up to all :D
where are all the fish cause the rays at seagull are getting to be annoying and the striper are still to skinny for my liking so someone let me know some good news on where the fish are at:barf:

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Welcome, as for the fish, believe that the stripers and blues of any size are situated either along the New York/New Jersey coasts, and some bigger stripers are still in the upper Chesapeake Bay, but should be starting to move. I am figuring another week or two, and the surf stripers will be picking up, both in numbers and size. Water temps of the ocean around AI, still a tad too warm.

·
Registered
634 Posts
welcome to the board weapons...please post a seagull report in the virginia board....we havent had many reports coming from seagull lately.. thanks

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Welcome to P&S weaponsmafia

And yes the Blues and Stripers are still up here in NY/CT area, but temps going down it won't be long before they show up down your end I would ask that question on the Virginia board someone will help you out like hat stated this is a great place with a great group of people.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Hey cocoflea

What size are the blues and stripers in your area? Just curious, we are starting to get them down here (me only about a 29", but seen some stripers in the forties, and one blue report at 33"). Dang dude, you're used to the cold up there aren't you? Okay then, pray for cold, cooler water temps and send some of them migrators my way, PLEASSSSSSSEEEE!

Have Jeep will travel.:D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome to the board....correction...Welcome to the Family.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts