Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just joined this fishing site this morning. I thin I joined this morning. I might have joined long ago and forgot. I put one of my user names, and password in and I'm good to go. Just moved to Federalsburg MD. in May this year from Venice FL. Lived in FL. for 15 years, then moved back to the Eastern Shore to be close with our girls and kids. Been fishing hard all my life. Now just taking it easy fishing from shore. No more boats for me. Being a commercial fisherman for about 25 years, I spent a lot of time in boats. Now I fish from shore for bass, perch, crappie, and a rockfish now and then. I am a picture freak now. I like to take pictures of the fish people and I catch. The cold weather fish just started to move into my area. I caught these two days ago about three blocks from my house. I was catching good size white perch from a few piers on the Tred Avon River in Oxford MD. Fish Fish Bluegill Tilapia Sun bass
Fish Fish Grilling Fish products Cuisine

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Welcome aboard. After striper season winds down lots of anglers will be shifting over to freshwater to chase crappie and trout. Nice fish there.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Dang, there goes the neighborhood! :rolleyes:

Andy, great to see you here! :D

Saw your report on the other site with the bass & pickerel! Not a bad way to spend some fishing time!
Those perch & crappies aren't bad either! :)

I'm glad Jerry was able to fix you up with some shad darts too! :fishing:

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dang, there goes the neighborhood! :rolleyes:

Andy, great to see you here! :D

Saw your report on the other site with the bass & pickerel! Not a bad way to spend some fishing time!
Those perch & crappies aren't bad either! :)

I'm glad Jerry was able to fix you up with some shad darts too! :fishing:
Hi Jim, yes I just joined up a few days ago. I fished for a few Hrs. this morning. Caught two bass, one good size crappie, and one good size bluegill. I forgot the camera, no pictures. I am doing good with Jerry's Orange shad darts. Fishing will get better as it gets colder. I hope I can take the cold after living in Venice FL. for 15 years. Thanks Jim!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts