Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally relented and put up a BS board for the site. (If you guys can suggest a better name, let me know but that seems to be the most common name give these sorts of boards).

This is for everything non-fishing related, but the same rules still apply: keep it clean, don't be a jerk, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Have fun.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Well, since my initials are BS, I happen to have a BS degree, and since for the most, I am full of BS, I have no problem with you naming the new BS board after me. I'll start looking for the advertising for the namesake, but I would like to get a piece of the ..it. But seriously, maybe now we all will know where to go and vent.

On a side note Sand, where might you be fishing tonight, got bloods, peelers and bunker, and debating, IRI, or local?

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not fishing the upper bay any more this year, except for the Narrows during fall striper season.

I'd get to the Atlantic...IRI would get my vote.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Sorry guys, seems like even the BS board, as NS4D would say, has turned into a feeshin board. Only been Narrows once, dinks, night early morning, tops, peeler and chicken liver (exploratory trip).

I was SCARED you would say ATLANTIC, since I got off from work debating, sleep and go, watch Miami vs Florida State (okay, back to a BS board), but tides as of now, and winds NW, W, but looking better tomorrow, heading in a direction with an "E" in there tempting, dang, but work Sunday at 7am. If I decide no football game tonight, may just try and get to sleep early and make an appearence, but I got to find out where the "Boys", "Men" are.

So, to get back to a BS board, I am saying Florida State by 1 1/2.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts