Pier and Surf Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I am Jamie I am new to the southern md area and trying to find a fishing buddy to show me around to the fishing spots. I love to fish and am a very laid back person. Let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
7,090 Posts
We've got a live one here guys. Mature Crossdresser CD Sissy Feeling Pretty In Heels and Stockings.:eek: Sissy said ".....am a very laid back person. Let me know if your interested"..What is happening to this forum. Now we have a troll.:eek:

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well yes I am a cross dresser. I also like fishing so what am I not allowed on your site? If anyone doesn't mind showing me a few fishing spots I may return the favor of your into that send me a pm

·
Registered
7,090 Posts
Well yes I am a cross dresser. I also like fishing so what am I not allowed on your site? If anyone doesn't mind showing me a few fishing spots I may return the favor of your into that send me a pm
Hey no shame in your game. At least you have the conviction to be up front about it and that I respect. I'm sure we have some closet CD's here. If you are about fishing welcome to the forum.:fishing:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Product Pink Playset Toy Baby toys

This thread just provided me with a Halloween idea!!!

We're all familiar with the great angler Bill Dance. Come Oct 31st I'm dressing up as the great Bill PRANCE......................

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.