Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just couldn't wait to let everyone know that at 11:30pm on April 9th My wife and I Brought into this world a new generation of fishin family members. I now have a Son named Adamo. He is 6lb 14oz. I think he's actually big enough for a citation. I know I can get him mounted. ;) I hope everyone is having as grat a day as I am. Thanks for listening to a proud Papa brag. :) have a great day.

Tight lines

·
Registered
138 Posts
Congradulations Bait Caster! Hope he turns out to be the highlight and pride of your life. Enjoy them while their young, because before you know it they will be teenagers that know more than you do, like mine. Just a little something to look forward too. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Congrats!Good to have new blood to add to our shore fishing Dynasty!

My daughter will turn 1 years old on May 4.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Congrads Baitcaster to you and your wife!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Congratulations to you and your wife BaitCaster! May Adamo grow stronger, healthier and wiser than his dad!

Enjoy him, he won't be there very long!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Congrats! Just get your fishing in now because when he starts fishing its on. First all you'll be doing is rigging his pole and taking off all his fish. You wont have time to get your pole in the water. And if you do have time he'll out fish ya all the time. Trust me, I've been there. :D

Hint; get your line in the water before you set him up. :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the advice. I already have a 4yr old Daughter that walks, talks, eats, breaths, and lives for fishing. Thank the lord she can already set her own hook and cast her rod. As for the teenager part I remember it all too well. I once knew everything. Just not all at once. I will also pass on the congrats to the mrs's. She knows how dedicated to this site I have become. :cool:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That great philly. I know there is nothing lke takin my kid fishing. Expecially when you pull in a small fish and they tell you what a great job you did of catching it. All while your griping about it being bait under your breath. :p

R

·
0 Posts
congrats bait caster to the bundle of joys coming your way&&&real clicker ;)

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Congratulations! Think of it this way, when he gets older, you'll have an extra set of hands to carry more gear. :D

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
Congrats! If your son grows up anything like your daughter, you can retire when they go on the pro circuit trail for professional fishermen! Four years old and she can cast AND set the hook? You got yourself one fishing family. ;) God Bless. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone. We do so love us some fishin. If the weather is right I might just hit the surf on sat night early sunday. Depends on whats biting. Keep me posted.

·
Registered
28 Posts
What a great announcement...just in time to save the board from the "bad weather weekend" posts that would keep us down.

Congratulations and many happy years for you and your new son.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Alaska. The way I figure it all I gotta do is have 2 or 3 mor kids and I will have my very own Extreem Fishing Team. :cool:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congratulations man!! My fiance and I are going to have a baby in November. I can't wait for my baby to come out so I can teach him/her how to fish. Hey man, who knows, maybe they will grow up and be fishing buds together..

Congrats again...

Drumcatcher

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Congrats Drum. I cant wait to hear how proud a Papa you are when your day comes. I do hope they become close fishin buddies. there is no other comradarie then a buncha fishing buddies.

Tight Lines
:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts