Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I started using a new paddletail grub from a company called Edge fishing that I love. They have a green/sparkle color that looks exactly like a glass minnow, and which drove flounder nuts. Even got a number of specks on them.

I haven't seen them in any stores on the East coast, but they have a web site if anyone's interested.

No, I have no affiliation with the company, just passin' on some info that I hope is helpful.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Duh. I guess that would help. Check out www.edgefishing.com

Cool Stuff--mostly freshwater, but the Hybridz (paddletails) are great for saltwater.

Sorry for not putting the address in the original post :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just off the top of my head, I've seen them at Grafton Fishing Supply and Bishop's Fishing Supply..haven't tried them yet though.

If you like Bass Assasins, check out Bass Kandy Delights at www.basskandydelights.com They seem similar but cheaper, and no I'm not affiliated with any of 'em either.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Thanks Ted I knew I had bought some edge products but could not remember where although I do not have a paddle tail. Also these places will supply you items if you show that they will have a market.
By the way Grafton Fishing Supply has sents, Dark Peeler Oil, it is great addition to baits and a little goes along way.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I first saw them at Frank & Frans about 2 years ago, but I've only seen the crawdads at Virginia stores. No matter, I recently ordered my stock for the summer over the web.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts