Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
I'm not done. I am crappie hunting now. Then yellow perch, then white perch, a few bass and pickerel will get in the way, then the C&R rockfish coming up the river. All done without a boat. I hope! I don't hunt, but my Daughter's boy friend hunts this area. I took these pictures at the house. Antler Deer Horn Elk Reindeer
Deer Antler Reindeer Elk Wildlife
Deer Antler Reindeer White-tailed deer Horn

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Gawd that is a big blue.

You'd typically have a striper fishery in the upper bay till the water fell below 40 degrees but that's been scarce for a decade or so now. I keep fishing till New Years. You just have to be willing to travel: Assateague (if the fish pass inshore on their way south), Tidewater for stripers, the Banks for trout. I'll probably be out driving between Lynnhaven and Sandbridge around Thanksgiving looking for birds if the wind is blowing NE. Will go further south if conditions warrant.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Heading out on vacation and will do some LMB fishing. When I return, surf fishing and Western MD trout fishing journey await me...

Sandcrab

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
The forum is getting ready for a long winter's nap not to be aroused 'till March.
Still got a solid month of surf fishing left. Water temps are remaining pretty steady and the bait is extremely plentiful. Been seeing huge pods of bunker all over up in NJ each time I'm there and the fish seem to still be situated in that area.

·
Registered
804 Posts
The forum is getting ready for a long winter's nap not to be aroused 'till March.
Cattie, As a cat lover, I LOVE your SLEEPY KITTY pic!

Gnattie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts