Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say "Hello" and introduce myself.
I live in San Antonio ,TX and fish the beach on North Padre Island. I target Redfish, Black Drum, Jacks and Pompano.
I have been buliding rods for over 20 years. I started in San Diego and now live in San Antonio.
Great Board!!!!
Thanks, Gary
Team Budhahead Custom Rods

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
welcome gary. I like your whiting rig you got there with the pic of your son. Nice rig. You tie them up yourself, all beaded up like a pretty necklace ;)

·
Registered
983 Posts
Thank God We got another Texas Boy!!! :beer: Hey Man I live up here in Comal County just north of SA and I can't tell you how stoked I am to have another Lone Star Brother in the family. I don't feel so alone anymore we got a couple others but they are pretty quiet.

Talk to ya later bro
Tight lines and God bless <>< <>< <>< :cool:

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
I've noticed more and more Texas folks drifting in lately. Any point in a Gulf Coast board? Do we have a quorum?

·
Banned
3,036 Posts
Heck yeah, Flea! Maybe it IS time to bring back the "Gulf Coast" forum....;)

Welcome aboard, Buddah, nice looking fishin' family you go there...Gotta LOVE the pic of the little guy with the Shimano/Penn!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rig/Beads

If you guys have kids you can understand what I go through.
When I sit down and start building my rigs my kids get involved....;) With two daughters 3 and 6 my rigs sure do get pretty colors if you know what I mean.
Here's my daughter with her first black drum on 4lb trout gear.
http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=71692

·
Registered
582 Posts
Welcome aboard. It's nice to see you teaching your kids early. Can't wait to see some of those reports from the gulf

·
Registered
983 Posts
That sounds great to me I would gladly post any fishing reports/ tips and info I have for the Texas coast and could probly help with the Louisiana coast as well.

Sounds like a good Idea flea :beer:

Tight lines and God bless <>< <>< <>< :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts